I have been engaged for three years. I like to think of myself as an EXPERT fiancé. I may not be the traditional bride-to-be but I have found that in this day and age my road to the alter is no longer as uncommon or taboo as it once was. For one, my betrothed and I have a little girl so we’ve definitely put the horse before that particular cart. And though our parents are roughly the same ages, Rich and I are at opposite ends of our generation, with a fourteen-year age gap (I hardly notice it most of the time—accept that he always seems to skip past Sublime on my iPod and I will never quite get The Scorpions). This is the chronicle of my stumble through creating, growing, cooking, reading, parenting and overall being. Many thanks for your interest.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Save-the-Date...which date would that be?

I am currently in cahoots with Cate, a friend of a friend, who will be designing our wedding stationary.  The first hurdle will be our Save-the-Dates, which we're hoping to get out by the summer.
  Richard and I are having a hard time deciding what we like...   Both of us very much want a vintage feel to go with the style of the location as well as our own personal styles.  We want music to be a big part of the day, so we like the trend of concert poster-esque wedding stationary.  Here are some awesome letter press choices from Etsy shops Something Blue and Tweedle Press.  I am absolutely loving all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment