I have been engaged for three years. I like to think of myself as an EXPERT fiancé. I may not be the traditional bride-to-be but I have found that in this day and age my road to the alter is no longer as uncommon or taboo as it once was. For one, my betrothed and I have a little girl so we’ve definitely put the horse before that particular cart. And though our parents are roughly the same ages, Rich and I are at opposite ends of our generation, with a fourteen-year age gap (I hardly notice it most of the time—accept that he always seems to skip past Sublime on my iPod and I will never quite get The Scorpions). This is the chronicle of my stumble through creating, growing, cooking, reading, parenting and overall being. Many thanks for your interest.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Golden rose, the color of the dream I had

Thanks to my visionary cousin Kendra, we now have a color scheme!  It's fun and a little different than typical fall colors.  I'm super excited to play with the flower possibilies... For now I'll have to keep myself busy making an etsy treasury full of inspiration in fig, blush, mustard, navy and espresso.  I couldn't help but add some aqua to the treasury, simply because it's my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment